From video description:
Project produced by Daniel Lopez. elcielodecanarias.com
Scenes taken from Tenerife, more than 2,000 meters above sea level and over a year to capture all possible shades, clouds, stars, colors from a unique landscape and from one of the best skies on the planet.
First in a series of videos nocturnal and crepuscular Time Lapse taken in the Canary Islands trying to capture the beauty of each island.
To capture the natural movement of the earth, stars, clouds, sun and moon TimeLapse technique was used, Dolly vertical and horizontal rails, spindles with horizontal and vertical movements. HDR data collection.
Some scenes of the video:
– “The Cathedral” in the plain of Ucanca, night shot with the planet Jupiter across the scene.
– El Arbol de Piedra (Roque Cinchado) with a Tajinaste pointing to Polaris.
– Tajinastes “night”, The Red Tajinaste, endemism Canario blooming in spring.
– The “hat” in the Teide. Formation of a cloud known as cap at the peak of Teide.
– “Waterfalls of clouds crossing the mountains and rivers of multicolored clouds.
– Sea of clouds crashing against the mountains as it did the sea.
– Large pool of water in the plain of Ucanca lenticular clouds where stars are reflected.
– Tajinastes night with the Milky Way taken out on the horizon with a dolly track.
– Video of the sun setting and a double green flash. “
– Pleiades and the Andromeda galaxy between rocks in the mines of San Jose.
– Scenes spectacular sunset in the Teide National Park with clouds and moving dolly.
– ArcoIris from the Teide National Park.
Daniel Lopez is a photographer / astrophotographer based in Tenerife . Works by photography and video, specializing in evening using many techniques.